Thursday, October 10, 2013

Complete Fall Look I



Welcome back!
Here is the completed look from our previous posts this week. If you want to know how to get this makeup look and outfit refer to our last posts; "The Statement Lip" and "Introduction to Grunge". 


 Today we are going to talk about the hair and accessories. 
Hair:
I started out by doing some light teasing at the ends to give the illusion of messy "grungy" hair. I then curled spaced apart sections and tugged on the ends of the curls to make sure they looked loose and wavy. Remember that the more messy the hair looks the more grungy it will look. I added a shine serum to the top of the hair so it would look flat and slick as most grunge hair tends to be. My last shred of advice when it comes to grunge hair is to have a very defined part. Whether down the middle or way off to the side; a strong part will have you looking like you fell off a 90's bus in no time!
Thanks for stopping by my pretties!
-Veronica

Accessories:
To complete this look you want to keep the flash to a minimum. I decided to go with my chunky layered Betsey Johnson necklace. Veronica's serpent inspired ring from Urban Outfitters and my own cameo and silver rings I've acquired over the years from thrift stores. The sunglasses are vintage Armani.
Hope you all enjoy! Check back on Monday for our first DIY Halloween costume!
xoxo, Samantha   

















No comments:

Post a Comment